Tenda Router Default Password and Log in: Tenda offers a wide array of quality networking equipment like wifi routers for home usage, wireless modems, and 3g routers. Tenda’s extensive range of wireless routers provides high-speed wireless connections, using the latest Beamforming+ and MU-MIMO technology.
To access the Tenda Router, you need to be connected to the network through a LAN cable or a Wi-Fi connection. You will also need a computing device, such as a mobile, tablet, or computer, along with a web browser, to access the web interface of the router.
Regarding the details about the Tenda router default password and login-id and IP of the router, all this information is accessible in the Tenda router manuals.
Tenda router default password and login credentials
To log in to your Tenda router, you don’t need any username or password. Just leave the username and password space blank and click on submit. If it doesn’t work, use admin as both a username as well as password, to log in to your router’s console.
- Default username: admin
- Default password: admin
Before log in to Tenda Router Panel, make sure you are connected to the Tenda Wifi
It is always advised to change the Tenda router default password and login credentials, right after you have logged in. This is to ensure the security access of your router and network configuration. In case you are not able to gain access to the web interface of your Tenda router because of any reason, you may require to reset your router.
- To reset the router, press the reset button and wait for it to reboot.
- Now the router’s settings will be set to default.
- Now you can log in to your router’s console using your Tenda router default login credentials.
We hope this information is useful for you.
Resetting your Tenda router for password recovery
In case you are not able to gain access to the web interface of your Tenda router because of any reason, you may require to reset your router. To reset the router, press the reset button for about 10-15 seconds and wait for it to reboot. Now the router’s settings will be set to default. Now you can log in to your router’s console using your Tenda router default password and login credentials. If you need more help, check out our tutorial on How to reset the Tenda Router password for more information.
How to change the Tenda router default password
As discussed earlier, once you have logged in to the router management console using the default password, now you should change the Tenda router password, for security reasons. Before logging in Router’s panel, make sure you are connected to the only Tenda Router.
- First of all, log in to the Tenda router panel by visiting tendawifi.com or 192.168.0.1
- It will ask for username and password, enter admin as username and password.
After you have logged in to the router’s admin panel, you will see a list of many options on the left-hand panel, such as Internet Settings, Wireless Settings, etc. Just click on the Advanced Settings tab.
Here you can change the Tenda router password.
Now enter the new password into the new password and confirm new password boxes. And finally, click OK.
Once you have changed the Tenda router default password, click on Apply to save the changes.
After successfully changing the router login password, you will be logged out of the router management console and asked to re-login using the new password.
In case, you ever forget the changed Tenda router password, and the default password is also not working, then you need to reset your Tenda router for password recovery.
As discussed above, to reset the Tenda router, just press the reset button for about 10-15 seconds and wait to reboot. Now the router will restart automatically. Also, all the configured settings of the router will get back to its factory default state. Hence, the router’s login password will also change to the default one, which is “admin”. Now you can again log in using your Tenda router default password and login credentials.
Tips to make your password strong:
Here are a few tips to ensure that your router password is strong enough to crack.
- Try to make your password as long as possible, and one which you can remember easily.
- Try to randomly mix up numbers, symbols, and uppercase and lowercase letters in the password. For example, you can use @ for the letter A.
- Avoid using obvious personal information as a password, as it is easily discoverable, like date of birth, school name, or anniversary date.
- Don’t provide your password to anyone else and don’t even plaster it on the router instrument.
- Keep changing the password often or at least once every 6 months, for security reasons.
Tenda Router Support
- If you are still experiencing problems while logging in to the Tenda router, then you are most likely using the wrong username or password.
- Forgot your Login Password? No need to worry. Just try the hard reset function and reset the Tenda router to the factory setting. If you need any help, check out our tutorial on How to reset the Tenda Router password for more information.
- Router login page not loading? If the admin webpage is not loading, then check if the device is connected to the wi-fi and wi-fi signals are strong. Also check the IP address used as the default for the router, in many cases problems in loading the login screen of the router is related to having a different IP address. So check the IP address for the router, and find the right address.
Today Tenda is one of the most preferred brands in wireless equipment. It provides a good range and stable connection. To ensure the smooth functioning of the Tenda router, you need to ensure a proper setup of the router. And for this, you will require the Tenda router default password, username, and the default IP address. Once you log into the router console, using the default username and password, change the router’s default password, using the steps discussed in this article.
We hope this information is useful for you.